Friday 22 March 2013

Snow use moaning about it!


God it’s snowing.This reminds me of years ago when one Saturday we had to put on two matinees and an evening performance and we awoke to a blanket of snow. With amateur shows like ours, weather can make quite a difference to final box office receipts.

You really have to ask yourself if you would be prepared to venture out in a raging blizzard to watch a panto when, as an alternative, you could simply stay at home, dunk your ginger nuts (no pun intended there to our auburn friends) and watch Border Watch New South Wales on Sky Living or something. Incidentally I'll say right now that I really  wouldn’t want to get into argument with our red head community as I live with one “ How do you start an argument with a redhead? Say something...anything !!”

Script is still sitting (virtually that is) on my laptop behind me. I was hoping that writing this blog would spur me into a script writing frenzy but sadly no. Still more important things to do like practice with my new coffee machine, look at the Everton website, look out of the back window, look out of the front window, look at price of theme park tickets, clean the grid and so on and so on. Will get round to it honest and when I do you’ll be the first to know…but keep on breathing !

Right busy day ahead, the front window hasn’t been watched for sometime and I need to find someone to cut my toe nails.

Will be in touch

Pantobloke

No comments:

Post a Comment